Call Review Coaching
Don't have enough time in the day to get all your call reviews done? Feeling like you're not able to give your best feedback to reps because you're pressed on time? Stop stretching yourself thin - we have your back!
We give busy sales leaders like you time back in your day by outsourcing your call reviews. Give the heavy lifting of call reviews to a team of experts without falling out of touch on your team's progress.
1. We get up to speed on your product and market so we can give the best feedback possible.
2. Your reps send us call recordings from discovery calls they would like reviewed.
3. We log notes and provide call feedback for reps, managers, and other teammates to reference.
4. We review specific call feedback with reps shortly after their reviewed calls for best learning results.
5. We continuously review calls with reps while having a weekly progress sync with management.
Some parts of discovery calls we review:
- Pre-call preparation (company/persona research, finding applicable customer stories, etc.)
- Rapport building, agenda setting, and "reading the room" of people on the call
- Asking relevant and timely questions that unearth important deal information during discovery and demos
- Reinforcing active listening techniques like mirroring, labeling, and accusation audits
- Transitioning to providing prescriptive guidance for prospects on solution fit and next steps
"I can't recommend Marty enough to any organization that wants to see their sales skyrocket."
Matthew Lee, Sales Director at Medallia
“Working with Marty has really helped us take our sales processes to the next level. We’ve made a lot of progress with our discovery calls and our entire sales cycle has become stronger and more focused. We’re now doing a better job at solving our customer’s problems and showing them how we can really help because we truly understand their challenges and unique contexts. Having Marty by our side, always coaching and supporting us, gives me a lot of confidence in doing my job and doing it well.”
Xenia Muntean, CEO of Planable
How our call coaching is different:
- We do one thing really well - providing call review coaching for B2B SaaS sales teams.
- We don't run sales training and hope your reps retain information. Instead, we highlight what reps do well in the trenches of their live calls and provide actionable feedback on what they can improve on their next conversation and beyond.
- Other coaches give generic feedback that isn't catered to your team's product, competitive landscape, and buyer personas. We take the time to learn the intricacies about your business and competitive landscape so we can provide specific and actionable feedback. That way, reps can put our insights into play immediately with their talk tracks and future calls.
- Our founder, Marty, set multiple qualified opportunity and closed-won ARR records as a BDR and AE at InVision and Zendesk. Marty participated in thousands of discovery and demo calls and learned from leaders at world-class sales organizations. Marty knows what great sales calls look like and is always learning new techniques and methodologies to expand his training skillset for reps.
Throughout the company, Marty is known to provide mentorship to aspiring high achievers. However, what most people don't see is his great ability to relate with all sorts of people."
Steven Bell, BDR at Customer.io