Outbound Sales as a Service
Looking to go outbound with your sales motion in a cost-effective, data-driven, and scalable manner without bringing on more headcount? We can help!
"I can't recommend Marty enough to any organization that wants to see their sales skyrocket."
Matthew Lee, Sales Director at Medallia
Setting meetings from outbound email is hard. We help your team gather leads and supercharge your outbound efforts by:
Properly warming up your sending domain and ensuring we can land in your prospect's primary inbox without landing your emails in spam
Building lists of your top prospects in your ICP through lead research and contact information validation
Writing cold email campaigns and testing them frequently. We aim for 70%+ open rates, 2-6+% positive response rates, and <3% bounce rates from your campaigns
Filling your top-of-funnel with meetings so all you have to do is handle meetings and talk with warm leads. We do this by A/B testing your email sequences and doing conversion rate optimization
Marty had the opportunity to see under the hood at some of the world's top B2B SaaS organizations in their business development departments (InVision, Zendesk, etc.). He also has the unique perspective of being a startup founder and working for multiple startups and consultancies in business development roles.
No magic 🪄 or wizardry 🧙 involved, just a ton of hard work.
We A/B test a new batch of leads in your ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) each week and do all the work up until taking the meeting with prospects. Meeting and insights just pop onto your calendar like clockwork. Pretty neat! Here is how we would work together from here:
1. Book a call with us for a free ICP assessment. We'll work on honing in the personas that would respond best to cold emails and be quality leads.
2. We'll create a number of sequences that your team will approve, then we begin A/B testing these sequences out in the wild with batches of prospects.
3. We use LinkedIn, list cleaning tools, and email validation tools to find your best prospects for sequencing.
4. Each week, we get a fresh batch of emails out to prospects. With each new batch of emails comes new data and learnings about what messaging and value propositions are resonating with prospects.
5. We respond to prospect emails and set meetings for your team. This involves objection handling and answering prospect questions over email so all you have to do is take initial discovery calls.
6. We send a weekly report of our campaign data and findings to you in a clear and concise email while working with your team to refine future messaging based off of previous data.
"Marty is truly the definition of a go-getter, and he consistently exceeds expectations. He embraces the growth mindset and constantly brings new creative ideas to the table. When he uncovers new methodologies that are working well, he ensures teammates can benefit from his learnings."
Emy Manuso, Sales Development Leader at Culture Amp
How much do your services cost?
Pricing is determined by the number of emails sent and number of personas targeted for your company. Our services cost roughly half of what hiring a full-time BDR would be without the yearly cost committment.
How long will it take to start filling up my calendar with meetings?
Our minimum initial engagement is 3 months. It generally takes about 3 weeks to get your domain properly warmed up and messaging sorted out.
How will I communicate with Marty?
Overcommunicating is always preferred in a remote environment, so you'll be able to get in touch with Marty whenever you need to over text, email, or Slack.
What happens if I'm not satisfied with results?
If we don't book at least 5 qualified meetings a month with your target prospects when we're fully ramped with email sending, you pay nothing. We guarantee results or working together doesn't cost you a dime.
How is working with you different from other lead gen agencies?
- You'll work with Marty directly throughout the duration of the engagement. With other agencies, you'd be handed off to an account manager and other random teammates where you have no idea about their backgrounds or skill sets.